Video Recipe: A Simple Farmer's Lunch {Pranzo}


In our first attempt at 'film making' with our Nikon we thought we'd start simple: lunch.
Here's our 90 second recipe of a simple farmer's lunch of fresh picked tomatoes, aged sheep's milk cheese & olive oil on good crusty bread filmed in the kitchen of our farmhouse in Le Marche, Italy. As Jason prepared our pranzo, I shot this rough video & we edited as we ate.  
Pardon the wobble & focus - I'm learning and the camera gets heavy without a tripod.

Lunch {Pranzo} at La Tavola Marche from Ashley Bartner on Vimeo.

So - what do you think? We'd love to hear your comments!!

1 comment :

  1. Love it, please don't stop posting. Although I never comment, I'm always checking in to see what you're up to. My mother and I are planning my 50th birthday trip in the near future, and I'm eager to stay with you both. We'll be in touch.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Instagram